Cleaning after tenants
When renting away an apartment, house or any other property, it is always an issue to clean up after the tenants. As a landlord it is quite easy to estimate the potential tenant's accountability. It is much harder to be prepared for what your tenants will leave behind.
In most cases, End of Tenancy Cleaning is inevitable process even if they have been responsible and careful. And this process should be done properly otherwise the property will not be representative enough for a new lease.
Professional cleaning = successful business
Everyone involved in the rental business knows that professional cleaning is of great importance. Often the cleaning takes a huge chunk of your time and effort. The success of any business depends on a large scale how rationally the time is distributed.
Many property owners choose the convenient option – the services of a professional cleaning company to go and clean after the tenants.
Our specialists will provide the best quality service for you:
- Removal of spots and dirt from the walls, floor and ceiling;
- Cleaning of the ceramics tiles, removing dirt, mold and grease stains;
- Cleaning and polishing of sinks and everything else in the bathroom, toilet, kitchen
- Carpet cleaning;
- Cleaning of sofas and other upholstered furniture;
- Window washing;
End of Tenancy Cleaning is performed upon moving out from a property. We guarantee the quality.
- Windows cleaning (if reachable)
- Cleaning kitchen and rooms
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Emptying bins
- Deep cleaning (kitchen amenities)
One bedroom - £160
Two bedrooms - £200
Three bedrooms - £240
more than 3 rooms - negotiable
Do you find all in the list annoying? Do not hesitate to hire a professional cleaning from VP Smart Services. We will gladly do the work for you.
ORDER CLEANING NOW!
Terms and Conditions
* All the prices are based per room
* Additional charges for congestion and parking (if necessary)
* We are responsible for providing the cleaning materials and the equipment.
* All prices are subject to VAT
Ready to move?
If you are ready to move forward, go ahead and call or contact us via e-mail.